To our valued customers,
As the situation around the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to evolve, and the World Health Organization declaring the outbreak a pandemic. We are reaching out to let you know that ABnet has been closely monitoring the situation. We would like to share some details about how our team is responding to support our customers.
At this time, we have implemented a policy that our technicians will not enter a home or business.
Going forward, if you have a trouble ticket, or if you would like to schedule an install, our technicians will help you as best they can in one of the following methods:
- Talking you through the trouble/install from outside your house (through an open door or window); or,
- Calling you on your phone and talking you through the trouble/install; or,
- If available, setting up a video-call through Whatsapp, Skype, or remote desktop connection through Teamviewer and guiding you through the trouble/install.
As an example, here is what an install might look like:
- An ABnet support/technician will call you before the appointment to let you know what you can expect.
- We configure any equipment before we roll the truck to your house.
- The technician will install any equipment needed to the outside of your home.
- A technician calls you from his truck, and verbally walks you through the process to complete the install for your home network.
- If any difficulties arise through the installation, the technician will work with our Network Operation department to ensure the services are available before he drives away.
Thank you for understanding. The precautions we are implementing to keep our team and your family safe and healthy while keeping you connected. Please contact our 24/7 Network Operation Center at 403-204-8182 if you have any question or concerns.
ABnet Team members